Operations @soona.studios - lover of tech, food, and Bitcoin
This is where you can keep up with my life!
- I occasionally write about navigating a career with ADHD, managing a team, my obsession with productivity routines, and health tech.
- I'm based in Denver, CO and have a huge passion for good food. You'll find more food content on my instagram @hellofrombea 🍣
- I update this page monthly with my habit and progress tracking!
I'm the Director of Ops at soona - welcome to the fast casual content experience. get pro photo and video by heading to soona.co. use code
BEATRICE for your first photo on me.
📍 see us in-person in Austin, Denver, and Minneapolis. or ship us your product from anywhere.
Goals for 2022
see how I'm tracking here
WORD OF THE YEAR: EASE
- to be at ease with the fact that things will shift and change
- to be at ease with all that needs to be done
- to feel at ease as I learn and grow
💻 Create passive income
To do this I’m thinking about
- an investment property (Airbnb or Cabin)
- creating a resource that can be purchased (template or a guide)
success: have one new stream of passive income by the end of 2022
🏋🏼 Improve my health
I’m focusing on strength, stress, and metabolic health this year. I’d like to
- Average 80 on my levels score month over month
- Sleep 7 hrs per night (90% of the time)
- Run a 10 minute mile for a 10k
- Eat more low carb and nutritious meals
success: hitting my levels, running, or sleep goal
🧭 Be on time
Haven't cracked the code on how to make this a habit yet but being on time for personal activities would probably be nice for my friends.
- do not try to add another activity in before one starts - I always underestimate how long things will take.
success: look back at each month and see if I’ve been on time more than 75% of the time.
🐶 Time with the pup
Bleu and I hang out a lot but I want to be more intentional about our hangouts.
- Take bleu to the park or fetch once a week.
- Play with him for 10 minutes at least once a day.
- Walk together twice a week.
success: qualitatively feel like I’ve spent more intentional time with bleu in 2022 than 2021
📚 Learn a new skill
I’d like to learn the basics of Computer Science this year.
- I’m working on cs50 right now, spending 3 hours a week on it.
success: be able to (1) Use google appscript and (2) Make a basic to do list app by end of 2022
🛍 Spend mindfully
I purchase a lot of things. I love shopping. This year I’d like to spend more money on experiences and things that have long term impact. I’d like to stop impulse buys.
🎨 Create space for creativity
- Bring one of my ideas to life this year as a passion project
- Paint digitally or physically
- Write more on squirrel thoughts
success: have one hour every month towards something creative
- A friend in the startup space?
- A mentor to help in your early career? Interested in a career shift? Chat about managing a team? Want a job at soona.co?
- Guidance on navigating ADHD as a professional
🎉 Let's chat. Book Here